High-quality Lubricants and Made in Germany
TIPP OIL producer for high quality lubricants from Germany
has a high premium assortment.
We deliver to all countries in B2B and B2C trading.
Convince yourself of our product assortment.
We set standards in terms of quality and environmental protection through our deposit return.
Let us advise you through our professional service.
We are looking for distributors in the B2B trade around the world to include our lubricants in our range
Your partner when it comes to high quality
In 2012, the global recycling rate for plastic waste was only around 3%, with an annual global production of plastics of around 280 million tonnes. In 2018, one article in the NZZ mentioned a figure of 8%. Instead, much of the plastic waste generated is landfilled or incinerated, and an estimated 20 million tonnes of non-recycled plastic waste ends up in the oceans, where it poses an enormous environmental problem. In Germany and Switzerland, on the other hand, plastics are no longer deposited in landfills. In the EU, this goal is to be achieved by 2020. In Germany, the recycling rate in 2010 was 45 %, making Germany a pioneer in a European comparison. The remaining 55 % is thermally recycled (waste incineration). To support this project, the plastics industry has launched a campaign Zero Plastics to Landfill by 2020. In the meantime, there are also industrial companies that have specialised in the recycling of plastics.
Worldwide, around 380 million tons of plastic are currently consumed per year (as of 2017). On average, the production of plastics has grown by around 8.4% per year since 1950, 2.5 times as fast as the average gross domestic product.
Of course we cannot solve this problem, even if we would like to, but we can participate together in environmental protection by reusing our REBOTTLE deposit system. Reusable bottles are always looking for new customers without having to dispose of them. That’s why we invented the first worldwide deposit system for containers in order to participate in environmental protection and to inspire other partners to use this system.
WE TAKE PART – JOIN IN!
Dhe deposit system for plastic containers.
REBOTTLE is the first German-wide deposit system for plastic containers. Our slogan: FOR THE ENVI-
RONMENT. Every year, millions of plastic containers are disposed of by waste oil disposal. This results
in high costs for you. Our deposit system for plastic containers avoids disposable waste, high costs and
protects the environment. We turn ONE-WAY into RETURNABLE! We recycle the plastic containers and
return them to our filling production. For each container we pay you 25 CENT (€).
Applies to all plastic containers from TIPP OIL: 1 liter, 4 liter, 5 liter and 20 liter.
(Excludes containers, 60 liter, 208 liter and IBC containers).
Join us by purchasing TIPP OIL products or registering as a REBOTTLE Certified Partner
Producer of the brand TIPP Oil – Made in Germany –
PKW. Truck engine oils, general purpose oils for agriculture and construction machinery, two-wheel engine oils, two-stroke engine oils, gear oils, etc.