Hair by Moroccanoil Global Ambassador Antonio Corral Calero (Source: Naomi G Ray-Mathur)
Hair Design by Moroccanoil Global Ambassador Antonio Corral Calero
Inspiration was taken from the novel, “Anna Karenina” by Leo Tolstoy. This season, the hair reflects the sophisticated, alluring femininity of the 19th century aristocratic Russian woman, with a modern spin.
GET THE LOOK:
1. Prep the hair by applying a pump of Moroccanoil Treatment from root to ends to set the perfect foundation for styling (Moroccanoil Treatment Light for women with blonde or fine hair)
2. For fine hair, use one pump of Moroccanoil Thickening Lotion warmed in the hands, and rake through from root to tip. Blast dry into the hair.
3. Using the tail of Moroccanoil Teasing Brush, create a deep side-parting on the righthand side of the face.
4. Generously apply Moroccanoil Perfect Defense to the working section of hair, take 1.5″ width sections, apply Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium, wrap the hair under and around a large curling iron. Hold and pin in place to achieve large barrel curls.
5. Repeat this over the rest of the hair, working from the top of the head down.
6. Leave hair to cool for 10 mins. This method is to create the maximum volume possible as a base for the look.
7. Remove pins and using a Moroccanoil Classic Boar Bristle Brush, brush out to a smooth finish.
8. Rub 1-2 pumps of Moroccanoil Mending Infusion through your fingers and run through the ends of the hair to tame and seal all flyaways.
9. Sweep the hair over the left shoulder, twist the outer section of hair and pin in place at the nape of the neck. Loosen the hair to cover the pin if desired.
10. Set the finished look with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium to hold the waves in place while retaining movement. Complete the look with a veil of Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine to enhance the look of healthy hair.
Ten years ago, a spark of inspiration redefined the hair care industry with the iconic argan oil-infused Moroccanoil Treatment; a decade later, our passion grows deeper. An extensive line of premium oil-infused hair care products led to Moroccanoil Body™ and Moroccanoil Sun™: luxurious collections inspired by the Mediterranean that leave skin nourished, naturally radiant and irresistibly beautiful. Today Moroccanoil is available in over 65 countries worldwide, and our goal remains unchanged: to empower beautiful transformations and create products that inspire confidence. Moroccanoil products are available at fine salons, spas and online. Visit us at Moroccanoil.com. For daily inspiration, follow Moroccanoil on Twitter and Instagram; subscribe to our beauty tutorials on YouTube and find us on Facebook!