Hair by Moroccanoil Celebrity Hairstylist Bryce Scarlett
On Monday, May 6th, Lily Aldridge attended the Met Gala in celebration of “Camp: Notes on Fashion” with hair by Moroccanoil Celebrity Hairstylist Bryce Scarlett.
“I drew my inspiration for Lily”s look from British Designer Richard Quinn’s collection, a mix of very proper and feminine yet with a sensual aesthetic”, says Bryce Scarlett. “I wanted to play off of the ‘Camp’ theme and the interesting proportions of her dress while also giving an Avant Garde shape to the face and playing up her strength with a high ponytail.”
To recreate the look by Bryce Scarlett for Moroccanoil, follow the below step-by-step instructions and products below.
FREE Hi-Res Photo & Product Imagery: http://bit.ly/moroccanoil-metgala2019
Get the Look:
1. First, prep hair with Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask to keep the hair healthy and shiny and rinse thoroughly.
2. On damp hair, use a dime size amount of Moroccanoil Treatment to provide the perfect foundation for styling.
3. Apply a dime size amount of Moroccanoil Blow Dry Concentrate from mid length to the ends of the hair and blow the hair out smooth using a Moroccanoil Ceramic 45MM Round Brush and the Moroccanoil Professional Series Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Dryer.
4. Once the hair is fully blown out, flat iron with the Moroccanoil Professional Series Titanium Ceramic Hairstyling Iron.
5. Next, spray Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium onto a Moroccanoil Boar Bristle Brush and brush through the hair, gathering in a slicked back, high, tight ponytail.
6. Secure the ponytail with an elastic hair bungee, then run through the ponytail with a comb and flat iron to ensure the hair is stick straight.
7. Next, wrap a black silk ribbon around the ponytail to disguise the hair band.
8. Finish the look with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium to provide a long lasting, weightless hold.
Ten years ago, a spark of inspiration redefined the hair care industry; a decade later, our passion grows deeper. As the pioneer of oil-infused hair care, our original Moroccanoil Treatment created the worldwide buzz on argan oil and paved the way for an extensive line of premium oil-infused hair care products to address the needs of all hair types. Today Moroccanoil is available in over 65 countries worldwide, and our goal remains unchanged: to empower beautiful transformations and create products that inspire confidence. Moroccanoil products are available at fine salons, spas and online.
Visit us at Moroccanoil.com. For daily inspiration, follow Moroccanoil on Twitter and Instagram; subscribe to our beauty tutorials on YouTube and find us on Facebook!
Bildquelle: @Neilson Barnard