Hair by Moroccanoil Celebrity Hairstylist Bryce Scarlett (Source: Frazier Harrison)
Hair by Moroccanoil Celebrity Hairstylist Bryce Scarlett
Actress Brie Larson stunned on the red carpet at the 91st Academy Awards in a dazzling Celine gown and classic S wave hairstyle created by Moroccanoil Celebrity Hairstylist Bryce Scarlett. Brie Larson will be presenting at the show alongside her Marvel Hero”s costars.
Speaking to the inspiration, Moroccanoil Celebrity Hairstylist, Bryce Scarlett said, “I wanted her hair to have a cool girl slept-in textured soft and not over shiny look to complement her sparkling dress.”
To recreate the look by Bryce Scarlett for Moroccanoil, follow the below step-by-step instructions and products below.
FREE Hi-Res Photo & Product Imagery: http://bit.ly/moroccanoil-oscars2019
Get The Look:
1. On damp hair, use a dime size amount of Moroccanoil Treatment Light to provide the perfect foundation for styling.
2. Next, apply Moroccanoil Volumizing Mousse at the roots of the hair and Moroccanoil Blow Dry Concentrate at the ends.
3. Blow dry the hair using the Moroccanoil Professional Series Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Dryer with the 45 MM Moroccanoil Boar Bristle Round Brush for a smooth and full bodied blow out.
4. Then, bend hair with the Moroccanoil Professional Series Titanium Ceramic Hairstyling Iron to create different sized S waves throughout the hair for a textured, voluminous style.
5. Break up the waves with your fingers and spray Moroccanoil Dry Texture Spray generously throughout the hair while keeping the arch around the frame of the
6. Lastly, spray Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium throughout sections of the hair to create a tousled finish look.
Ten years ago, a spark of inspiration redefined the hair care industry with the iconic argan oil-infused Moroccanoil Treatment; a decade later, our passion grows deeper. An extensive line of premium oil-infused hair care products led to Moroccanoil Body™ and Moroccanoil Sun™: luxurious collections inspired by the Mediterranean that leave skin nourished, naturally radiant and irresistibly beautiful. Today Moroccanoil is available in over 65 countries worldwide, and our goal remains unchanged: to empower beautiful transformations and create products that inspire confidence. Moroccanoil products are available at fine salons, spas and online. Visit us at Moroccanoil.com. For daily inspiration, follow Moroccanoil on Twitter and Instagram; subscribe to our beauty tutorials on YouTube and find us on Facebook!